Rose Stripe Oversized Tee
Please use these size charts to help determine your size. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands, please use the charts as a general guide to compare the various size scales. If you have a specific sizing question or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes listed are US, unless otherwise noted.
|Size||Pant Size (in)||
US & Canada
|UK & Australia||
American Apparel Unisex Tee Size Chart
Measurements - Clothes
For bust size measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
- Processing Time: 5 business days.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 4-15 business days (US & Worldwide)
- This item is READY TO SHIP.
- This item is shipped from BKBT's Warehouse to you. (DETAILS ON SHIPPING AND DELIVERY)
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over US $75, Worldwide $150
- Returnable within 14 days after you receive the package (HOW TO RETURN)
Content + Care
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
Size + Fit
- Male Model is 6'1" and wearing size M
- S - Shoulder: 55cm | Chest: 58cm*2 | Length: 74cm | Sleeves: 20cm
- M - Shoulder: 58cm | Chest: 61cm*2 | Length: 76cm | Sleeves: 21cm
- L - Shoulder: 60cm | Chest: 63cm*2 | Length: 78cm | Sleeves: 22cm
- XL - Shoulder: 62cm | Chest: 65cm*2 | Length: 80cm | Sleeves: 23cm
Story Behind The Collection
What do you get when you take inspiration from 90’s hip hop, and mix it with cutting edge Korean fashion influences? Fnty aka Flying Ninety, this brand has been bubbling overseas, and has started to gain serious traction with some of it’s pieces being rocked by the coolest of trendsetters, from Travi$ Scott, Playboi Cartier, to Fabolous. These kids are redesigning the wave, and we’re going along for the ride.